Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm busy!

Anna Belle is here, and she rules. She is for the most part a very good girl. She's much easier than an infant. I think since I survived that, I can survive most anything. Life with a colicky infant is ROUGH!

This week the curse of my car has apparently come back. Monday I got a lovely flat tire. The third in the past six months, but who's counting? And today I started my car and it began to shake, wretch and grumble at me. Then the check engine light reared it's ugly orange face. My dad called me though, and said something about carbon and a spark plug and "easy fix". So that's good news...

I am incredibly busy these days with work/school/family(that includes puppy). This weekend looks promising. Tomorrow is the long awaited return to P-Town with Ali. Oh yes, good times. Saturday I think my friend Jenny Koslow will be visiting. And Sunday i'm making baked Mac & Cheese for my Michelle!! Yay for visitors! Especially since i'm not going anywhere with this new responsibility i've placed upon myself.

She's such a CUTE responsibility though, I just couldn't resist.

If you aren't listening to Arcade Fire, The National and Seabear you're missing out btw. When you stumble across their pure genius in your own time, don't say I never told you so. Since I am in fact, at this very moment telling you so.

No comments: